Browse Items (50 total)
Sort by:
From the lake to the pool and beyond.
Early fundraising efforts at Camp Lone Star.
The Lone Star Leaguer was the newspaper of the Lone Star district of the Walther League. These articles record the beginnings of Camp Lone Star.
In 1953, the recently completed Staff Building became known as "The Ding Dong Dorm" due to the bell hung at the top of the building.
Camp Lone Star photos from the 1940s.
Camp Lone Star Medic Station from the beginning to now.
Camp Manager's Residence over the years.
From the original dining hall built in 1950 to the new dining facility, Rejoice Hall, dedicated in 2024.
Book cover of comprehensive history of Camp Lone Star published for the occasion of their 75th Anniversary. Written by Ron Lammert.