Camp Lone Star

Dublin Core

Title

Camp Lone Star

Subject

Camp Lone Star

Description

From the beginning in 1941 to today.

Type

Still image
Text

Collection Items

Book cover of comprehensive history of Camp Lone Star published for the occasion of their 75th Anniversary. Written by Ron Lammert.

From the original dining hall built in 1950 to the new dining facility, Rejoice Hall, dedicated in 2024.

Camp Manager's Residence over the years.

Camp Lone Star Medic Station from the beginning to now.

Camp Lone Star photos from the 1940s.

In 1953, the recently completed Staff Building became known as "The Ding Dong Dorm" due to the bell hung at the top of the building.

The Lone Star Leaguer was the newspaper of the Lone Star district of the Walther League. These articles record the beginnings of Camp Lone Star.

Early fundraising efforts at Camp Lone Star.

From the lake to the pool and beyond.

View all 10 items